This utility is an easy-to-use, flexible way to
take a snapshot of on-screen details in the Active@
Boot Disk environment.
To use Screenshot:
- Open any Active@ Boot Disk application.
- Click the Screenshot icon. The Screenshot workspace appears as a semi-transparent overlay.
- Change the size and location of the
workspace. The area that is covered is the area
that will be captured.
- When you change the size and location of the workspace, the Top and Left values change to identify the location of the top left corner of the workspace. At the same time, the Height and Width values change to reflect any change in the size of the workspace.
- To change the size of the Screenshot workspace, click and drag an edge or a corner of the workspace.
- To change the location of the workspace, click anywhere on Screenshot and drag to a different location.
- To fill the entire screen, click Maximize.
- With the Screenshot workspace in place, you may return to the original application using ALT+TAB keyboard combination. You may also click the original application to return to it, however if you click an area of the application that is covered by the Screenshot workspace, the focus returns to Screenshot.
- To capture the screen image, in Screenshot, click Grab. A semi-transparent image of the screen appears in the workspace.
- To clear the existing screen image, click Clear. The workspace clears.
- To save the screen image, click Save and navigate to the folder where you want to save the image. You may save the image as PNG or BMP.