Use Mail Sender to send an email message to ask for support or to make any other kind of contact.
To use Mail Sender:
- From the Active@ Boot Disk shell, click Start > Internet > Mail Sender. The MailSender dialog box appears.
- In the From field, type
the email address that the recipient can reply to.
Note: You cannot receive emails in the Active@ BootDisk shell.
- In the To field, type the destination email address where you want the message sent.
- In the Subject field, type the subject of the email.
- To add an attachment, click the Attachment button and navigate to the file that you want to attach.
- To use your existing
email service provider, in Settings, do the following:
In Server Name, type the outgoing mail server (SMTP) address in the format “servername.hostname.extension”.
This is the mail server that will accept the email message from the application and forward it to the destination email address.
- In Port, select a port number using the scroll field. (Usually 25.)
- If your email server requires authentication, select the Authentication check box and provide the user name and password.
- If you do not have an email service
provider, to try to our service, click Get SMTP
Subscription. A web browser opens to Secure SMTP Server
Click FREE 15-DAY TRIAL and follow the 3 steps to create an account.
- Click Send.